Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Seeking a Systems Engineer with a strong analytical and problem solving System Engineer with proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments. Strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- PowerShell scripting
- GPO/Admin Design
- Cloud Computing (AZURE)
- Eight (8) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution.
- Experience with cloud/server/network implementation and with Cloud infrastructure Services or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) support.
- Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS). Intermediate or advanced PowerShell scripting.
- Experience providing Tier 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- Exchange, Powershell or other scripting /coding languages.
- Linux and VDI is a plus
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.