Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting operating system software in a Unix environment. The contractor must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational skills, and excellent troubleshooting skills to include the identification and resolution of issues, problems, and trouble tickets related to the same.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Fifteen (15) years' experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience performing Unix System Administration including installation, configuration, and support of COTS/GOTS/FOSS software, file, network, and storage systems
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience with VMware ESXi/Virtualization
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) concepts, principles and automation tools such as SaltStack and Ansible
- Familiar with various network communications like IP and InfiniBand
- Experience with configuring and managing various storage components
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) principles and automation tools such as SaltStack, Ansible, and Puppet
- Experience with corporate STE/STN compliance processes, policies, and tools
- Experience with corporate SSP accreditation processes
- Experience with corporate data security compliance processes, policies and procedures such as Age-Off, Data Privacy, and PURGE2
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.