Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Seven (7) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science ore related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) additional years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack -- not limited to but including analytics and machine learning
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and writing complex queries with joins and aggregate that deals with large datasets.
- Demonstrated experience with Python 2.x
- Demonstrated experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Experience leading design and implementation of new stories and bug fixes
- Experience performing thorough design reviews and code reviews
- Hands on Java development, Junit testing and issue troubleshooting
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts
- Understanding and comfort with enterprise frameworks for dependency injection, object relational mapping and logging (Spring Framework, Hibernate, SLF4J)
- Familiarity with Build Management, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing (Maven, Jenkins)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.