Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
In addition, the contractor shall develop all applications according to the organization’s frameworks utilizing PKI, database, web development and application security. The contractor shall ensure component development is done in a repeatable way using concepts such as containers and that all developed software is reliable, modifiable, efficient, understandable and fault tolerant.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Nine (9) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages Java, C++, PHP
- Experience with Apache Tomcat Web Server
- Experience translating analytic needs into functional software
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing with multiple programming languages including Go, Perl and/or Ruby
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Google Container Engine, and Logspout
- Experience with one or more PHP development frameworks such as CakePHP, Laravel, Zend
- Experience with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle
- Experience with CI/CD concepts, best practices and tools such as Jenkins and GitLab CI
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Elasticsearch and Kibana visualization
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.