Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be tasked with designing, developing, and sustaining a set of tools that support the on-boarding of new data analytic and data exploration applications in a Kubernetes environment. Additional tasking shall include:
- Configuring and sustaining streaming system metrics software to understand how customers operate in and utilize the ML Platform.
- Developing and sustaining a suite of GPU and ML Framework related Docker images based on NVIDA’s open-sourced baseline images.
- Work with ML Platform customers to ensure the use of best practices including security requirements when migrating their applications to a Kubernetes environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least ten (10) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least ten (10) years of demonstrable experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- Experience creating Helm Charts to package and deploy applications to a Kubernetes environment
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting vendor GPU software such as NVIDA in a Unix HPC environment
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn
- Experience with event monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.