Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall be responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining pipelines
that enable machine-learning model training as well as large scale inference in a Kubernetes-
based environment. The Software Engineer’s tasking shall include the following:
- Development of data-aware model training pipelines to facilitate unique customer requirements surrounding model provenance
- Development of scalable, Kubernetes-based inference pipelines that compliantly handle in-flight data
- Configuring and maintaining custom metrics to enable tuning of running pipelines
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience developing with Python
- Experience developing and deploying containerized applications
- Experience writing and deploying Kubernetes resources
- Experience writing and deploying Helm charts
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing with Go
- Experience with CI/CD concepts & implementations (Gitlab, Flux CD, etc)
- Experience working with, and debugging, GPU-enabled applications
- Experience using a machine-learning framework (PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc)
- Experience with other ML pipelines/frameworks like KubeFlow, NeMo, PyTorch
- Experience with metrics and monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.