Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Many government analytical tools were developed specifically for organization missions with minimal thought to integration. As such, System Engineers (SEs) are required to document functional systems requirements and intersystem dependencies to support transition efforts, in such a manner that does not impact current customer mission efforts and encapsulates future needs to include incorporation into Corporate-based common analytical environments, reducing redundant capabilities as identified.
These efforts will not only support transition for three primary focus tools, but efforts to support a broader Agency objectives such as Cyber Threat Intelligence as a Service (CTIaaS) and Common Analytic Ecosystem (CAE).
Part-time telework, mission dependent, is authorized for this position.
This position does not require on-call support.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Minimum fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Conduct functional system requirement identification and documentation.
- Functional decomposition and documentation of derived requirements.
- Identify system dependencies and interdependencies of candidate analytical tools.
- Integration of Agency/IC Compliance measures.
- Automate threat notification across various security domains to protect government, critical infrastructure, and the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
- Deliverables will be documented in weekly status reports and schedules.
- Document requirements decompositions for stated tools.
- Identification of areas/requirements that overlap/redundant.
- Define engineering assessments (NOT DEVELOPMENT) of opportunities to capitalize on those common area.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.