Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Database Engineer that will helping the client develop and implement data management and be responsible for facilitating, coordinating, and supervising efforts and designing, developing, and updating a strategic plan to manage data and compliance to the related policies and standards.
The DBE will be responsible for creating and implementation of an EIS-wide data strategy. Data governance. Development of data management infrastructure and associated tools. Save and destroy data, based on rules. Ensure quality and usability. Meet requirements for compliance with regularity policies and standards. Create tools to provide automated reports and information about systems performance to facilitate decisions. Analyze and process data to obtain actionable insight.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Five (5) years experience as a DBE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of DBE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Familiar with Data Governance and Data Stewardship
- Experience with improving Enterprise IT data quality, usability, and interoperability
- Understanding of data stores and dataflow. Experience manipulating data within databases (SQL & NoSQL) and performing analysis of data.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.