Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Data Scientist who will work with a team of modelers to parse, clean, analyze, and visualize network traffic data in support of a network modeling effort to project future bandwidth on the IC Network.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- Experience with quantitative analysis or modeling
- Experience with developing requirements and building statistical or simulation models
- Experience with scripting or scientific languages and software, including Python, R, MATLAB, @RISK, ARENA, or SAS
- TS/SCI clearance with a Full-Scope Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree
Desired candidates should have experience with:
- Experience with Free Open Source Software and Commercial Off-The Self Software products in statistics, Monte Carlo or discrete event simulation, extract, transform, and load Extract, Transform, Load processes, and quantitative workflow automation
- Experience with working in Linux OS environments
- Ability to consult with non-technical audiences on technical problems, work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment, and balance long- and short-term tasking
- Ability to take poorly defined problems and convert them into questions for which practical quantitative solutions can be defined
- Ability to be flexible, take initiative, and innovate to succeed in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, composing client deliverable quality documentation, analysis, and reports
- Ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree preferred; PhD degree a plus
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.