Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a System Release Manager responsible for:
- Manage software application releases; Establish and maintain Release cadence and coordination activities across Product Teams;
- Mentor Scrum Masters and teams;
- Build and maintain Release, Sprint, and Deployment schedules, coordinating with appropriate contractor and customer stakeholders;
- Capture and maintain key metrics related to software development, quality, and related artifacts;
- Primary lead on implementing Agile practices in the context of the Portfolio;
- Facilitate Integrated Release Planning, Release Scrums, Scrum of Scrums, and related ceremonies;
- Clearly understand the dependencies and compatibilities across product releases and communicate major changes to project and product teams;
- Ensure all required pieces of tasks/commits/components are included in releases and shipped to users on time;
- Define detailed release schedules and requirements based on project and user needs;
- Participate in sprint planning and scrums to track changes of timeline and communicate impacts to project and product teams;
- Monitor the quality of releases, track bugs and schedule corresponding fixes with product teams;
- Continually work to make the release processes better, faster, automated and set a solid foundation that evolves;
- Ensure appropriate controls in the release and deployment processes;
- Manage client and management expectations with respect to Release Management activities.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twenty (20) years' experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required . Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor' s degree.
- Scripting experience in Python, Bash a plus;
- Conceptual understanding of Docker/Nomad/Terraform/Kubernetes a plus;
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and principles;
- Experience working with Agile and Continuous Integration;
- Demonstrated skills in delivering technology to production across multiple teams in an agile framework;
- Experience in a DevOps role a plus;
- Familiarity working with Linux;
- Familiarity with AWS;
- Highly effective project and time management skills with an uncanny ability to prioritize and remain flexible in a constantly changing environment;
- Experience with process improvement & automation
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.