Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are looking for an Applications Engineer to support an existing Analytic CI/CD that runs on containers, leveraging a developed python analytic library. The Applications Engineer advances and maintains the core library, supports reliability engineering, and develops new capabilities in python, leveraging AWS infrastructure.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twelve (12) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED. Ten (10) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree. Eight (8) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree. Six (6) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree. Four (4) years minimum experience and a Doctorate's Degree.
- Strong Python development skills
- AWS Experience
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Library Development/Maintenance
- Experience in several of the following areas: statistical analysis, data mining, advanced analytics, data management, machine learning, or artificial intelligence
- Experience with developing cyber security related analytics
- Experience with running analytics against large data repositories
- Work with SMEs to identify relevant information from data sources
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.