Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
This opening is looking for someone to lead the UI development and work primarily in Angular/typescript to make a performant and robust interface for the end user. It will include some creativity and design skills by the candidate to prototype and move those prototypes into production ready user interfaces. It will require communication with the product owner as well as the backend developer to make sure the UI can talk to the backend with a clean and simple API. The candidate will have some say in the design of the API but will not work first hand on it.
This position offers telework.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant field OR an additional three (3) years of related experience can be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ general software development experience.
- Within the last fifteen (15) years, a minimum of seven (7) years combined experience with a minimum of two (2) programming languages.
- Minimum of five (5) years combined experience working within a minimum of two (2) operating systems.
- Within the last three (3) years, demonstrated in-depth knowledge of a VISTA-related domain.
- Demonstrated experience leading a software development team and ensuring that all work is completed within the constraints of the software development process being used on the project.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing in Python, and Angular Framework
- Experience developing Typescript, npm packages, git, and Observables (rxjs) or Promises
- Experience developing Rest APIs, async/await functions, and NestJS, or Python Servers side frameworks
- Experience working with Docker
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Angular Material and AG-Grid
- MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Postgres
- Rancher or Kubernetes
- Managing Corpora Datasets
- Automated Web UI testing frameworks
- Writing unit tests in Angular Framework (to include coverage reports)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.