Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Seeking a System Administrator to provide support for the implementation and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution.
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the customers and the realities of commercially available IT products.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operations of business systems.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization
- Perform system analysis and planning
- Provide Tier 2, and 3 support
- Coordinate, deliver, and deploy installations and upgrades for hardware and systems software
- Implement ongoing system security compliance measures to include patches and system updates.
- Provide desktop support across managed enclaves.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
High School/GED (+12) years of relevant experience. AD (+10) years of relevant experience. BA/BD (+6) years of relevant experience. Master's degree (+4) years of relevant experience, or PHD (+2) years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge and experience in current Windows client server to include OS configuration, file sharing DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience of virtualization and it’s implementation using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Practical experience in implementing and maintaining thin-client workstations.
- Must have one of the following DoD approved certifications to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED
- Demonstrated experience with Powershell scripting and programming.
- Recent system administration experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Willingness to travel TDY to other locations if needed (but not anticipated).
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.