Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall use their expertise in engineering and development services provide Information Technology (IT) solutions. They shall specialize in development and maintenance of software systems, web services and applications, and customer support, provide operations and maintenance of applications in the cloud infrastructure, track and report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs, and coordinate with other contractors for seamless, successful transition of support.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed design and associated deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer and system requirements into design.
- Demonstrated experience designing system interfaces.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing Applications using the following technologies or something similar: SOLR, Elastic, Postgres, Java, Scala, RDS or spring boot.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with relational and non-relational database systems such as Amazon RDS, DynamoDB, and Postgres.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web related protocols and technologies such as Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, or SSL.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests.
- Demonstrated experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, or Nexus
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor’s Lean Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience using ErDoS managing top line charts, sprint burn-up charts and sprint goals.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor data repositories, Segmentation service, SecOps Pipeline, and Automated Sponsor JIRA Workflow.
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor's suite of applications providing repository and search services that enables Sponsor to find the information they need.
- Demonstrated recent experience with Sponsor’s profile and alerting services that represents a "prospective search" tool that sifts through incoming stream looking for items that match a user’s profile and alerts upon match.
- Demonstrated recent experience with the Sponsor’s discovery and recommendation services that allows a user to discover data they wouldn’t ordinarily know about and represents an information filtering system that leverages content-based approaches to discriminate between interesting and uninteresting items for a user.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s Pre-NLP processing pipeline to remove boilerplate text, portion marks and non-narrative content.
- Proficiencies in Java, Web Services, and Spring Boot. In addition, skills related to cloud technologies (e.g. AWS) and Docker.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.