Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall use their expertise in engineering and development services provide Information Technology (IT) solutions. They shall specialize in development and maintenance of software systems, web services and applications, and customer support, provide operations and maintenance of applications in the cloud infrastructure, track and report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs, and coordinate with other contractors for seamless, successful transition of support.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Demonstrated experience translating detailed design into computer software.
- Demonstrated experience developing and conducting software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Demonstrated experience preparing documentation such as program-level, user-level, and security documentation.
- Demonstrated experience performing as an Agile Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated experience translating database requirements into end-to-end design for databases that may involve multiple interfaces to other database systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining database structures.
- Demonstrated experience designing interactive web databases and web services; and user interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience developing security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
- Demonstrated experience developing, testing, and implementing complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and MS Azure cloud technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Jenkins, Github, Docker, and orchestration tools such as Ansible, CloudFormation, or Terraform.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux administration and scripting languages including Bash and Python.
- Demonstrated experience with full ELK stack such as ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Filebeat.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing customer requirements and providing technical expertise on cloud cluster computing techniques and technologies.
- Demonstrated experience designing software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Demonstrated experience working with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience designing and customizing software for client use in a cloud environment with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical support during software installation or configuration.
- Demonstrated experience developing formal database requirements.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.