Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall use their expertise in engineering and development services provide Information Technology (IT) solutions. They shall specialize in development and maintenance of software systems, web services and applications, and customer support, provide operations and maintenance of applications in the cloud infrastructure, track and report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs, and coordinate with other contractors for seamless, successful transition of support.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Demonstrated experience using iterative and agile software development methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrated experience with services and concepts in cloud architecture.
- Demonstrated experience programming in Groovy.
- Demonstrated experience programming in Ruby and Rspec.
- Demonstrated experience using the Angular 2+ web framework.
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow development.
- Demonstrated experience programming in Python.
- Demonstrated experience with object-oriented languages and programming.
- Demonstrated experience working with web technologies such as CSS and HTML.
- Demonstrated experience using version control systems such as Github.
- Demonstrated experience using the NoSQL database.
- Demonstrated experience using the Gradle build automation system.
- Demonstrated experience using build automation continuous integration tools.
- Demonstrated experience working with web servers such as Apache Tomcat.
- AWS Developer Associate Certification or better
- Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated experience with deploying and implementing cloud solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Node.js.
- Demonstrated experience scripting with Bash.
- Demonstrated experience programming in working with the Linux based operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience conducting unit testing with tools such as Selenium or Junit.
- Demonstrated experience working with the Redis database.
- Demonstrated experience with Capybara.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.