Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Splunk Software Engineer (SWE) designs, develops, maintains, enhances and documents Splunk applications and analytics. Depending upon the role and skill level, the Splunk Engineer may perform all or some subset of these functions. At the lowest levels the SWE may work under close supervision as a member of a team using well-defined practices and specifications to develop or maintain non-complex systems. At the highest levels the Splunk Engineer may work independently or in a lead technical role, developing system architecture and requirements, defining processes and methodologies, resolving complex technical issues or research problems, and may have responsibility for directing the software activities of a large program.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Seven (7) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED, or Five (5) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree, or Three (3) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree, or One (1) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree, or Splunk certification in Splunk Accredited Core Implementation.
- Splunk installation, buildouts, and building dashboards
- Configurations for data flows and actions to maximize Splunk performance
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.