Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Cloud Software Engineer to create, test, and maintain the various analytics running in Pig and/or PySpark to create various reports for the users. The Engineer will also provide report updates and create new reports based on requirements. Ensure the data is accurate to the end users as well as ensuring day to day operations are successful. The Engineer will also capture raw data from data feeds and normalize the data. Provide rapid response to customer needs and requirements as well as maintain a dictionary of all analytics.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Six (6) years experience using Java programming language. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience on projects with similar requirements may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; set of analytics orchestrated through rules engine
- Experience documenting data models, schemas, data element dictionaries, and other technical specifications.
- Apache NiFi
- Agile Experience
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.