Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Application Engineer will be a part of the Infrastructure Team who are responsible for the following: DevOps, SRE, SA, SE, and ISSO responsibilities.
DevOps: support developers as applications are built, ensure applications work within the infrastructure, and in the future responsible for operations once the initial tool is deployed.
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE): performing tasks to ensure as close to 100% uptime as possible, and ensuring the application is functioning at peak performance. The creation of dashboards, alerts, thresholds, custom status checks, etc. to improve visibility and insight into the health and status of the application cluster.
System Administrator (SA) duties: Include working with: Linux, logging, monitoring, compliance, etc.
ISSO: Any duties that may be associated with the project SSP. This may require being familiar with tools used for scanning and reporting of the objects in the SSP.
SE: Designing and maintaining the project architecture by utilizing tools such as: Kubernetes, TerraForm, AWS, Helm, etc.
Also includes being responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and configuring various cloud based systems supporting the Capabilities Service Center (CSC) and assist in the execution of standard processes, application management, and development and maintenance of documentation and SOPs.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Ten (10) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED. Eight (8) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree. Six (6) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree. Four (4) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree. Two (2) years minimum experience and a Doctorate's Degree.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and provisioning
- Knowledge of the purpose and operation of most common cloud services (i.e, compute, storage, memory, networking, load balancing, user access management, key management, and managed databases).
- Experience with Kubernetes (1 -2 years) (specifically cluster development, management, monitoring, and optimization), Authoring experience with Helm (creating & deploying)
- BASH scripting
- Background in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- System network and server administration.
- AWS certification
- Experience with containerization in Docker
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.