Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Duties include translating higher level big ESB [SCS] capabilities into threads and requirements, create hardware, software, database, network documents and diagrams. Supporting the build out of future hardware and software systems based on current test bed system. Candidate is responsible for working with the rest of the team in translating a complicated set of specifications into a design and ultimately supporting the build of a new subsystem of hardware and software. The ideal candidate would be someone who can help put together hardware and software to build functional systems; with knowledge and experience in system integration; experience translating specifications into working systems; experience creating and working with system documentation and someone who works well with a team.
- Develop expertise across the EKMS Tier 0 and Tier 1 legacy systems, the KMI system and the evolution of the Legacy Catalog ESB
- Analyze system requirements and formulate, execute and document test procedures used to verify the system operation meets requirements
- Formulate tests to determine if modifications or upgrades change the system operation from that of the original system
- Perform testing to document system behavior when operated outside specified expected inputs
- Develop test procedures to ensure conformance with specification or standards
- Define test acceptance and exit criteria per scenario or new capability
- Perform software testing during developmental test and evaluation phases and annotate deficiencies noted during execution
- Participate in daily test reviews during formal test events to ensure common understanding of issues and next steps.
- Assist with development of test reports to document and communicate results to stakeholders and the community
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twenty (20) years-experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Good planning skills
- Hardware and software experience
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.