Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The System Administrator shall work closely with Sponsor to prioritize work. Execute O&M tasks, such as administration on virtual machines, updating technology, or repairs on malfunctioning tools as necessary to support the customer's software enterprise. Shall create and delete user accounts related to customer specific applications. Maintain user privileges. Apply software patches and updates and make configuration changes to resolve trouble tickets. Comply with customer IT requirements and apply IT best practices. Provide system administration software support. Interact with customer staff, contractors, and software vendor support to resolve issues, comply with oversight requirements, maintain system accreditation, and authority to operate and perform activities relating to system accreditation.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Demonstrated experience with administrating a Disaster Recovery Site
- Demonstrated experience with AWS security practices
- Demonstrated experience with administrating Windows servers
- Demonstrated experience with system and application patching within a closed network
- Demonstrated experience using software such as Prism, Nessus, SPLUNK, or McAfee
- Demonstrated experience using Virtual Private Networks (VPN) or Virtual Private Clouds (VPC)
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing hybrid interconnection between Cloud and on Premises systems
- Demonstrated experience communicating with stakeholders through documents and briefings
- Demonstrated experience providing ad-hoc IT end user support
- Demonstrated experience conducting secure transfers of data files to and from Sponsor networks.
- Demonstrated experience designing architectures such as software, hardware, and communications architectures to support user requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing technical recommendations for user interfaces
- Demonstrated experience responding to vulnerability and compliance findings with actual mitigation strategies for assigned Plan of Actions and Milestone (POA&M) items
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.