Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Test Engineer to perform automated testing and use DevOps practices and tools as well as standard test processes and procedures, standing up test and devops best practices at the organizational level. With a strong mix of technical, communication, organization, and management skills, the candidate will be responsible for engineering the test strategy used across teams within an organization. The candidate will work directly with each team to assess the current test processes and align the overall test strategy to include successful patterns from each team. The test strategy engineered will enable automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment across the organization. The candidate will be instrumental in standing up a Testing and DevOps best practices team that operates at the organization level, which would enable a standard process across all products and versatility amongst testers within the organization. Preference will be given to candidates with strong leadership and strategic design experience and those experienced with: automation testing and techniques, DevOps practices and tools, configuring CI/CD environments, programming and developing automation scripts, standard test processes and creating test plans and procedures.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Five (5) years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required experience includes:
- Experience in automation testing and techniques
- Experience in automated testing of web services
- Experience with version/source code management (Git, SVN)
- Experience training and leading other test engineers
Desired experience includes:
- Experience configuring and maintaining CI/CD environment
- Experience in programming in Ruby, Python, or scripting languages
- Proficiency in programming using Java
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.