Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to serve on an Agile Software team creating a Power BI based tool that aids the organization and larger community with monitoring and knowledge of mission and infrastructure, empowering them to make informed decisions in response to any identified issues. Specifically, this team has a need for a Power BI Report Server Expert, to include backend services and user interfaces as well as directly supporting users in their use of Power BI Desktop. Candidates must be highly motivated, adaptive to changing requirements and environment, possess strong communication skills and be a self-starter with a thorough understanding of Power BI platforms. Candidate must be able to trace users accessing data and identify unauthorized access, along with supporting end users in use of Power BI Desktop.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required experience includes:
- Strong understanding of PowerBI
- Ability to reconstruct data lineage between different Power BI services
- Experience with PowerBI data ingest
- Experience implementing backend services integrated with multiple data sources and databases
- Ability to engineer and maintain connectors to web interfaces and SQL interfaces (Postgres)
- Able to create and maintain existing custom connectors
- Experience implementing policies regarding data compliance
Desired experience includes:
- Microsoft Power BI certification
- Within the context of Power BI, understand means of implementing purges of data driven by compliance policy using embedded data tags and attributes
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.