Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall use their expertise in engineering and development services provide Information Technology (IT) solutions. They shall specialize in development and maintenance of software systems, web services and applications, and customer support, provide operations and maintenance of applications in the cloud infrastructure, track and report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs, and coordinate with other contractors for seamless, successful transition of support.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Software Lifecycle model, tracking issues and managing trouble tickets, testing software, writing test cases, and performance testing.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining applications to meet required Accessibility standards (Section 508 and more robust WCAG and organizational standards).
- Demonstrated experience with HR-related and customer-specific datasets including limitations of those datasets and system/data flow dynamics.
- Demonstrated experience with Unit Testing, System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance testing concepts and activities in the customer environment.
- Demonstrated experience using customer-approved DevSecOps tools and concepts to support the Security-focused design of highly usable and dynamic applications.
- Demonstrated experience with .NET MVC web application design and development.
- Demonstrated experience with custom Ruby-on-Rails web application design and development.
- Demonstrated experience with HR systems and tools.
- Demonstrated experience with large datasets.
- Demonstrated experience with survey administration and response analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau, Power BI, or other data analytics tools.
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management principles and Agile Development principles to assist with the planning, development, testing, and execution of a project and project activities.
- Demonstrated experience with the RMF Framework along with Agile principles to ensure the effective mitigation of risk while operating in a dynamic Agile environment.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.