Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Data Scientist will provide support to all missions and users navigating the challenges of the internet, support specializing in the development and maintenance of a risk framework, shall finesse large amounts of data into manageable interfaces, provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and content management support for the customer's internal risk management framework, and leverage multiple data management tools and link analysis. The work may be performed independently or within a team environment. The candidate needs skills in integration, engagement, and execution while managing a moderate to heavy workload. Work will include meeting with stakeholders, defining user needs and requirements, and integrating a risk framework in a complex and evolving environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Demonstrated experience programming in at least one common compiled or interpreted language such as Python, Ruby, Java, Perl, C, and C++.
- Demonstrated experience working across team and office lines to gather and exchange data on specialized matters.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing questions, formulating requirements, determining suitable analytic approaches, evaluating results, and communicating findings to partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience translating technical findings into an easily understood narrative (i.e. tell a story with the data) in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Demonstrated experience working with data in a variety of structured and unstructured formats.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of database types such as SQL, NoSQL, and SQLite.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with colleagues to develop customer-tailored products.
- Demonstrated experience defining requirements and infrastructure for running large-scale graph analytics and natural language processing in a production environment.
- Demonstrated experience with data management tools such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Tableau, or similar.
- Demonstrated experience with computer network exploitation and remote network operations.
- Demonstrated experience with cyber or technical operations.
- Demonstrated experience with cyber or technical targeting.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.