Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Provide installation, configuration and operational use of network security devices including; firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and network traffic analyzers. Provide installation, configuration and operational use of anti-virus, anti-spyware, and commercial computer forensic tools and products. Collect on-net signatures for network security devices and identify those signatures that are unique to a particular device. Provide support to CNO developers by evaluating CNO tools and techniques with the above mentioned security products and tools, and provide written reports on results of evaluations.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Minimum six (6) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- Certifications in MCSE, RHCE, CEH, CCNA, or CISSP preferred
- Minimum three (3) years experience with system (Windows, Linux, and Solaris) and network administration
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with network protocols, network routing devices, computer security devices, security architectures, methodologies and tools
- Minimum two (2) years experience installing and configuring networking devices (routers, switches)
- Able to design, write, and execute software test plans
- Experience with configuration management, IP management, and troubleshooting
- Experience in designing and implementing network architecture scenarios containing various operating system and application versions to include Linux, Solaris, and Windows
- Able to replicate real world network and system scenarios in a lab environment
- Technical writing skills capable of accurately describing lab design, tool usage, and tool testing procedures.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing automated test scripts using Python, Ruby or SmartBear a plus
- Understanding and knowledge of dataflow and operational tools
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.