Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The DevOps Engineer shall be responsible for implementing a Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP) solution as part of an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for complex High Performance Computing Systems. DevOps activities include requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, and sustainment. The primary focus is integrating COTS and FOSS products, packages, and libraries. The DevOps Engineer must have a demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience with scripting using Bash/Python
- Experience developing with multiple programming languages such as C/C++, Java, and Python in a Linux environment
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) principles and automation tools such as Ansible, SaltStack, and Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD principles, methodologies, and tools such as GitLab CI and Jenkins
- Experience with SQL technologies such as MySQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Experience with Git Source Control System
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with software frameworks used for searching, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Splunk and Elastic Stack
- Experience with designing, implementing, and using REST and/or RPC APIs
- Experience with Messaging Frameworks such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, and RabbitMQ
- Experience with tools used for metrics visualization such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.