Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate opening for a Helpdesk Technician to provide Tier 2 and 3 on-site and remote supports for computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment. Conduct sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements. Analyzes existing requirements and prepares specifications for hardware acquisitions. Prepare engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages. Develop hardware installation schedules. Prepare drawings documenting configuration changes at each site. Prepare site installation and test reports. Configure computers, communications devices and peripheral equipment. Train site personnel in proper use of hardware. Build specialized interconnecting cables
Must be a US Citizen. Must have current Top Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Minimum education and experience level: High school/GED and a minimum of four (4) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and two (2) years of experience.
- Maintain government and/or vendor-manufactured fiber optic modems, multiplexer, fiber optic/Ethernet cables & telephone systems
- Updates technical drawings using AutoCAD software as needed
- Troubleshoot, repair, and test computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment
- Install and configure computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.