Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are looking for a software engineer to join a CNE team to assist with the maintenance, testing, tuning, and debugging of cloud-based analytics to various production environments. Additionally, the team is charged with re-designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining multiple full-scoped distributed CNO systems. This role requires the developer to be comfortable with backend and frontend development, with a focus on web development, as well as being a team player who can be a self-starter that can quickly learn new technologies.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Seven (7) years experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience developing with Java
- Experience developing a RESTful API
- Other tools: Maven, GIT, JIRA, LINUX,
- Experience with Lucene based open-source search tools like Solr or ElasticSearch
- Experience writing analytics
- Knowledge of big data, batch/streaming analytic methodologies and frameworks
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience with Apache PIG
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.