Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Candidate will provide software engineering and systems troubleshooting support to the product. The candidate will be responsible for the development, building, configuration, management and documentation of systems supporting the mission. This includes documentation of software designs, user documentation, and Interface Control Documents (ICDs). Additionally, the candidate will be required to support the analysis and troubleshooting of operational system problems and coordinate the associated engineering to correct the problem.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Working Knowledge of Cyber Activities to include networks and the associated technologies including routers, firewalls and cross-domain solutions.
- Experience supporting an operational environment to include management of customer and mission needs and balancing those needs with software deployments
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (e.g. RESTful API)
- Knowledge of near real-time messaging and data distribution/messaging architectures (e.g. JMS) · Working Knowledge of data modeling/tagging, target/entry management and Cyber taxonomies · Working Knowledge of information security and architecture (e.g. PKI auditing)
- Experience in the SIGINT mission
- Experience in the Network Defense Mission
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Working Knowledge of the major data repositories
- Experience with REST interfaces, XML, Linux, AngularJS, Python, Perl, C++, PostageSQL
- Familiarity with ISLANDTRANSPORT, ISLANDVISION, and MachineShop
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodology, GIT, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with the support of Operation Systems, including managing customer and developer relationships
- Familiarity with Enterprise and Community and Header Initiatives to include specification and application in Agency systems
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.