Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Systems Engineer on to provide hands-on technical support to the sustainment of multiple critical national security mission systems that deliver time-sensitive intelligence around the world. Responsibilities may include: providing support to end users, system troubleshooting, writing technical documentation, writing automated scripts, and leading sustainment team activities.
Telework is not expected for this role. Candidates will be required to work a rotating pager schedule for emergency 24/7 call-in support as required (roughly one week out of every six weeks). Staff may charge 4 additional hours for the week they are on call in addition to hours worked.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree can be substituted for two (2) years experience.
Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- Providing effective and efficient support to end users based on an in-depth understanding of the system
- Writing scripts to automate general system operations or DevOps activities
- Troubleshooting system issues, identifying root causes, and resolving problems
- Writing and updating technical system documentation
Desired experience includes:
- Agile software development practices
- Jira and Confluence
- Current Agency reporting tools and solutions
- Experience leading a small (3-5 person) maintenance/sustainment-focused team
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.