Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Cyber Software Engineer to collaborate with the Customer’s SE&I team to Perform risk assessment of proposed system architecture for compliance with security best practices.
- Performs risk assessments of proposed system architecture for compliance with security best practices.
- Designs and develops cloud security architectures and perform architecture design and reviews.
- Leads compliance efforts based on best practices.
- Implements, maintains and improves existing industry best practices top-down governance, security automation and self-healing architecture.
- Implements operational security controls across Identity and access management, encryption and data security.
- This position involves working collaboratively with system engineers, software engineers, and system administrators to support, modernize, and expand complex products to meet the needs of our mission customers.
Must be a US Citizen. Must have current Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Ten (10)+ years of directly relevant cybersecurity engineering experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience applying compliance & Cloud security standards (Especially AWS Guardrails) across the enterprise IT landscape
- Proven experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
- Expertise in AWS Security, IAM policies and configuration
- Experience applying networking principles for system development or support
- Experience applying security standards meeting enterprise standards and/or Federal (e.g. FedRAMP)
- Experience with tools and scripting for infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
- Experience with Secure Elastic Container Services and knowledge of securing OpenShift 4
- Significant technical expertise in Cloud Computing technologies, scripting languages
- Experience Integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, endpoint security and SIEM
- Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
- Knowledgeable about the key security risks that are present when using AWS and how these can be prevented, detected and remediated
- Experience with and technical understanding of cybersecurity attack-mitigation techniques and cybersecurity architectures
- Possesses or quickly develops a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Knowledge and experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or similar lean Agile framework
- Agile Systems Engineering and/or development experience
- DevSecOps or DevOps experience
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.