Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
This position involves developing new applications and automated system workflows to satisfy the client's organizational goals. The engineer must be comfortable using automated CI/CD workflows and Git repositories to deliver code and willingness to learn new technologies.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Minimum eight (8) years experience programming with object-oriented programming languages,
- Minimum five (5) years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum five (5) years experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments,
- Experience developing complex programs using, C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages,
- Minimum three (3) years leading projects that develops complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management, and
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Angular (Typescript) or
- Spring (Java)
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Jhipster framework
- Docker containerization
- Elasticsearch (Elastic Stack)
- CI/CD Automation
- Python scripting
Extra skills include experience with:
- UI/UX (HTML, CSS)
- Comfortable with Unix and Windows environments
- Canvas Dashboard (Kibana)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.