Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Provides expertise in integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience.
An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TT0s, may substitute as one (1) year experience. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience developing and maintaining scripts using Bash/Python
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage system components
- Experience installing, configuring, and supporting COTS/GOTS/FOSS software, libraries, and packages in a Linux environment
- Experience with Linux cluster/node monitoring tools
- Experience working with networking and proxy technologies such as NGINX and HAProxy.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and containers
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters on bare metal in a Linux environment
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) concepts, principles and automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD principles, methodologies, and tools such as GitLab CI
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Familiar with Slurm Workload Manager
- Familiar with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles and applications
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with Git Version Control System
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.