Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The System Administrator shall be responsible for providing network management and systems administration to maintain the Agency’s High Performance Computing (HPC) infrastructure and HPC development environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Fifteen (15) years'; experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience performing System Administration including installation, configuration, and support of COTS/GOTS software, packages, and libraries in a Linux and Windows environment
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience with VMware ESXi/Virtualization
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) principles and automation tools such as Ansible and SaltStack
- Experience with various network communications like IP and InfiniBand
- Experience with configuring and managing various storage components
- Experience with hands-on troubleshooting, customer interfacing, issue resolution, discrepancy tracking, and report generation
- Experience with corporate STE/STN security compliance policies, procedures, and tools
- Experience maintaining a Security posture for an SSP including mitigating IAVAs and POAMs
- Experience with corporate SSP accreditation processes
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Centrify
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with sanitization of hardware, firmware, and / or software removed from computing environment in accordance with USG policies and procedures
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.