Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a System Engineer to participate in systems engineering analyses designs, integration and requirements development activities for complex systems, usually as part of a team. The Systems Engineer – Mid level shall guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies. The Systems Engineer shall seamlessly incorporate new plan, design and systems into ongoing operations and development associated technical documentation. The Systems Engineer shall develop SOPs and end-to-end components and data flow diagrams, produce systems engineering and architecture products in accordance with the USCYBERCOM Enterprise Architecture plans and Systems Engineering Policies & Standards Program and the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) best practices.
This position provides part-time remote work!
A current Top-Secret/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Eight (8) years of professional experiences and training in integration; testing; and system deployment, to include personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and equipment. A Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in systems engineering, computer science, or electrical engineering or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years of experience.
Required technical skills:
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience leading teams on small to mid-size systems engineering activities.
- Four (4) years combined experience in each of the following:
- Requirements analyses and design,
- Architecture and Dataflow products, and
- Authoring Systems Engineering documentation.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.