Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a UI/UX engineer to build a next-generation malware analysis platform. The User Interface / User Experience Engineer shall have overall responsibility for understanding the end user use cases and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces. They shall engages with the development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ problem/goals. They shall develop an understanding of the end users of the system through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data). They shall be capable of generating user personas and user scenarios. They shall prepare low fidelity prototypes of features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming. They shall be capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype. They shall presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval. They shall be capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes
This position provides part-time remote work!
A current Top-Secret/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline or four (4) years demonstrated experience. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, four (4) additional years of experience, for a total of eight (8) years of experience, is acceptable
Required technical skills:
- Four (4) years of experience analyzing software and hardware requirements to determine most effective implementation into end user’s products.
- Four (4) years of experience converting designs and specifications into programs.
- Two (2) years of experience in designing, developing, updating, and maintaining systems and the use of tools with emphasis in the development of user interfaces in support of product, process or concepts.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.