Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software DevOps Engineer shall be responsible for Operational and Maintenance (O&M) support including installation, configuration, integration, monitoring, and sustaining of a large multi-tenant containerized Kubernetes High-performance computing as a service (HPCaaS) platform for a large Linux computing environment.
The Software DevOps Engineer must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational skills, and excellent troubleshooting skills to include the identification and resolution of issues, problems, and trouble tickets related to the same.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Nine (9) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience developing and maintaining scripts using Bash/Python
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage system components
- Experience developing in multiple programming languages such as Go, Python, and Java
- Experience installing, configuring, and supporting COTS/GOTS/FOSS software, libraries, and packages in a Linux environment
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and containerd
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters on bare metal in a Linux environment
- Experience using Helm Charts to package and deploy applications to a Kubernetes environment
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) concepts, principles and automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Demonstrated experience using system monitoring tools such as Grafana/Prometheus
- Experience with Git Version Control System
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Familiar with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles and applications
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with CI/CD principles, methodologies, and tools such as GitLab CI
- Linux Foundation CKA Certification
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.