Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Build and enhance high-visibility, collaborative web application tools used in the day-to-day mission, throughout the customer and across the broader Intelligence Community (IC). Your work will enable data to be updated and shared in real-time and will help drive more informed and timely decisions in matters of national security.
This position offers telework up to 16 hours a week.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
7 Years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required OR 11 years total of software development experience may be substituted for candidates without a qualifying bachelor’s degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Java Web applications
- RESTful Services
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Analyzing user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Debugging existing software and correcting defects.
- Designing and writing new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Integrating existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Writing or reviewing software system documentation.
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- ReactJs / Jquery / BackboneJS (other JS frameworks)
- PostgresSQL / Mongo DB / Elasticsearch
- Spring Boot and Spring Data
- Experience with consuming and writing web services.
- Experience with generating technical documentation.
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts for code integration and cron jobs using
- Bourne Shell, or Python and work in a command line environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN.
- Experience using Gitlab CI for managing software builds and deployments.
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.