Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
GraphMT is the next-generation computing platform for decentralized, persistent memory graph analysis. The core architecture of GraphMT is object–oriented and templated C++ classes for managing threads, parallel I/O, and shared memory segments in a Unix computing environment.
The contractor shall design and implement new core functions to improve resource allocation and performance for concurrent updates to an in-memory graph, support discovery and monitoring of GraphMT instances, implement new graph data structures and parallel algorithms, and integrate support for parallel I/O from multiple sources, protocols, and various file formats.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix CLI
- Experience developing scripts using Bash, Python
- Within the last 3 years, experience developing with C++ in Unix computing environment that utilizes multi-platform shared-memory, multiprocessing, and multithreading programming skills
- Experience using the Unix GCC compiler
- Experience using Unix software libraries and packages
- Experience with POSIX threads, OpenMP, and Sys V (or POSIX) shared memory
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- General knowledge of Graph Theory principles and concepts
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with Git Version Control
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.