Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
This position offers telework.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant field OR an additional three (3) years of related experience can be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of ten (20) years of general software development experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Python, C++, and/or Java
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using Nvidia GPUs for parallel data processing, either directly with CUDA or with libraries like pytorch, tensorflow, triton, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experiencing in image and/or video processing
- Strong Linux skills, to include bash scripting and use of standard Linux tools
- Mastery of software version control tools like git or mercurial
- Good communication skills – experience in working with engineers and researchers in developing requirements and ability to produce documentation
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, JAX/Flax, and/or ONNX for ML engineering or research
- Experience processing large volumes of static data on distributed systems
- Experience developing RESTful APIs, web services, and basic web-based application front-ends/UIs for demonstration purposes
- Experience with large-scale databases and storage systems, e.g. ElasticSearch, Accumulo, S3, NFS, etc.
- Experience working with Machine Learning experimentation and supporting technology transitions into production environments
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.