Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Technical Writer will assist in documenting the system engineering and technical details of multiple systems. Tasking may include documenting the system or application lifecycle, generating project plans, documenting the functional flow of the system, and provide documentation and guides for user experience and support of the system.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Minimum seven (7) years of Technical Writing experience.
- Responsible for writing technical documents, to include software development life-cycle documentation.
- Create user guides and edit existing userguides/instructions.
- Combining functionality documents for legacy applications.
- Applies concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation; consults with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources.
- May maintain a current internal documentation library.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manual and technical publications.
- Well experiences in the use of multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio, etc.
- Familiarity using Confluence and SharePoint sites.
- Experience with SharePoint, JIRA. Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.