Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be responsible for the design, development, and sustainment of an end-to-end processing platform that allows end-users the ability to query, visualize, and analyze metric/event data at various levels (system, application, dataflow, mission) based on a wide range of data sources, and formats from a centralized aggregation point in a scalable and secure multi-tenant manner.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Nine (9) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix CLI
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience developing with Java in a Unix environment
- Demonstrated experience with Java multi-process coordination
- Demonstrated experience with Java multi-threading and concurrency
- Understanding of software unit and integration testing, bug reporting and tracking, documentation, and production software support and maintenance
- Comprehension of software engineering fundamentals, object oriented programming, relational databases, scripting knowledge and an advanced level of development operations skill set
- Experience with data parsing/transforming technologies, to include JSON, XML, and CSV formats
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Strong understanding of Cloud and HPC architecture environment to include terminology, practices, and configurations
- Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites
- Experience with Unix system administration (RHEL/CentOS) experience including software integration, service management, configuration management, and routine sustainment operations related to provisioning, storage, and networking
- Experience with FOSS monitoring and metrics tool suites (i.e. Ganglia, Graphite, OpenTSDB, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with Key/Value and Time-series repositories
- Experience with analytical algorithm design/data science
- Experience with Apache Storm, Apache HDFS/YARN, Apache Spark, Apache HBASE, Apache Ignite, Python, JIRA, Confluence, Nagios, Logstash, Kibana, Splunk, Grafana, OpenTSDB, InfluxDB, Prometheus, and relational database knowledge
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.