Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall provide systems integration expertise in installing, integrating, configuring, monitoring, and sustaining various COTS/GOTS software, packages, libraries, and storage systems in an HPC Unix environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least six (6) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have six (6) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix CLI
- Experience performing System Administration tasks including installation, configuration, and sustainment of various COTS/GOTS software in a large scale HPC Unix environment
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience deploying and sustaining distributed file systems such as Lustre, GPFS, and HDFS
- Experience with IaC concepts, principles, best practices and automation tools including SaltStack
- Experience scripting with Python in a Unix environment
- Experience with various open source software frameworks used for searching, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Splunk
- Experience with open source systems monitoring, visualization, and alerting technologies including Prometheus
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Familiar with various network communications such as IP and InfiniBand (IB)
- Familiar with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles and concepts
- Experience developing test plans, procedures, and reports
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.