Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Software Engineer for for this cloud based software development position. You will be part of a talented agile software team working on a mission-critical application to improve metadata analysis on the customers unclassified analysis environment while addressing some of the Cybersecurity Directorate (CSD) Key Initiatives.
The Software Engineer will work with the STO Analytic Lead to create innovative analytic techniques to improve anomaly/change detection, data reduction, correlation, enrichment, graph analysis, and long-chaining. Skills around provisioning of infrastructure (cloud or otherwise) in support of prototyping and development are desired. Functional themes for the effort include data ingest, normalization, summarization, filtering, indexing and storage, and visualization. Knowledge of frameworks/services currently employed (e.g. corporate sensor(s), NiFi, ElasticSearch, PySpark, Jupyter Notebooks) and software development skills.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twenty (20) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required experience includes:
- Strong understanding of developing data transformations pre-processors and data flow management leveraging NiFi
- Strong understanding of COTS/GOTS query and visualization tools
- Strong experience with cloud based data solutions (AWS and Azure preferred)
- Ability to translate business questions to technical specifications
- Strong communication skills
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.