Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Designs user experiences for new and existing web-based applications. Designs user-friendly solutions for complex workflows. Designs high-fidelity mockups using Adobe Creative Suite CC (Illustrator, Photoshop), Axure, or similar design tools. Creates design artifacts and workflow diagrams. Understands and follows user experience design processes, standards, and best practices. Communicates on a regular basis with creative director, product owners, development teams, and stakeholders.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree can be substituted for two (2) years experience.
Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- 2+ years of experience in UX or related field with a strong background in user interface design
- Formal education in Human Factors, Graphic Design, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to design compelling and intuitive user interfaces
- Expertise in visual or graphic design using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent
- Familiarity with user experience or web design with a focus on web-based applications
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams of multiple disciplines
- Ability to participate in design critiques and to take suggestions with grace
- Experience in creating style guides, icons, and graphics in support of a project
Desired experience includes:
- Familiarity with Section 508 accessibility compliance requirements
- Familiarity working with development teams in an Agile environment
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Pixel perfect design skills
- Knowledge of typography
- Professional portfolio or sample that demonstrates design thinking and a strong understanding of visual design
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.