Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Seeking a Senior Systems Engineer in support of infrastructure services.
- Install, maintain and improve system configurations and solutions, as well as monitor and audit system utilization, performance and problems.
- Full life cycle storage area network (SAN) administration, architecture, and support including storage utilizations/capacity planning and adjusting storage requirements.
- Perform data migration tasks from direct attached storage and within SAN environments.
- Design modifications and changes to the SAN infrastructure and assists in the implementation and documentation of all configuration changes.
- Evaluate new technologies and architecting solutions.
- Perform daily Storage Engineer activities including management, zoning, provisioning, troubleshooting, and debugging.
- Use storage management tools to discover, monitor, provision and report on the storage infrastructure.
- Participate in root cause analysis for significant problems and suggests clear recommendations for improvements.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Doctorate and 8 years’ experience, Master's degree and 10 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 12 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 15 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 20 years’ experience in System Administration and/or Network Engineering.
Must meet 8570 IAT II requirements to include one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CSA+
- Experience of Netapp (FAS, File/Block) storage solutions is required.
- Experience with NetAPP data management architectures, including cDOT and 7-mode respectively. Experience with virtual environments.
- Must have expertise in Networking.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, strong documentation skills, and the proven ability to work in a consultative role to include requirements gathering, solution design, documentation, and training.
- Interface and communication effectively with customer.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge in Windows, VMWare, and Linux Administration
- Knowledge of NetApp management tool
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.