Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The SWE will be responsible for supporting the MARKETPLACE. The MARKETPLACE provides several containerized services that customers can provision and access on demand inside of a Kubernetes cluster. Some of the services include Gitlab CI/CD, Jupyter Notebooks, Jenkins, and several other products. The SWE will perform maintenance and troubleshooting of containerized applications, upgrade services, and assist customers using the MARKETPLACE. Additionally, the SWE will develop any required software for new MARKETPLACE functionality and services.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Nine (9) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience creating containerized applications/services using Docker
- Experience providing customer outreach and troubleshooting support
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience with installing, configuring, and managing FOSS products
- Experience using version control systems (Bitbucket, Git, etc)
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing services for deployment on Kubernetes
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with creating and configuring Gitlab CI/CD pipelines and runners
- Experience with creating Helm Charts for Kubernetes
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.