Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall design and implement a System-of-Systems including physical inventory, logical infrastructure, enterprise management, and a set of software services required to implement a middleware framework or system service enterprise solution. Additional tasking shall include scripting, plugin development, tool configuration, API development, service development, and assistance with tool exploration.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus ten (10) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus twelve (12) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience developing with multiple programming languages such as Java, Python, C/C++, and Go in a Unix computing environment
- Experience with frameworks used for metrics, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Elastic Stack and Splunk
- Experience with IaC concepts, principles, and tools such as Ansible and Salt Stack
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure tools such as GitLab CI and Jenkins
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Experience with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with designing and implementing REST and/or gRPC APIs
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing scripts using Bash
- Experience with Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) enterprise solutions such as Nlyte and Device42
- Experience with tools used for metrics visualization such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience developing with messaging frameworks such as Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.