Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Skills desired range from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code in support of prototyping and development. Functional themes for the effort include data ingest/normalization, filtering/selection, enrichment, query federation, cross-domain capabilities, alerting, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, implementing API designs and architecture, and many more.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Documenting software and ensure that technical documentation ( i.e. configuration guides, install guides ) meet requirements
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twenty (20) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required experience includes:
- Proficiency and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g. Angular, vue.js)
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) that includes Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance with the Agile Methodology
Desired experience includes:
- Strong Python scripting skills are desirable
- Experience with Core Java, Spring Boot, Object Oriented Programming concepts and patterns
- Experience in API development ( e.g. Swagger )
- Good understanding of Software project management tools (Maven, JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with Kubernetes to deploy, scale, load balance and manage Docker containers is a plus.
- Proficiency and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g. Spark, Hadoop)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.